Cantilever Climbing Formwork( CB-180 & CB-240)
The cantilever climbing formwork, CB-180 and CB-240, are mainly used for large-area concrete pouring, such as for dams, piers, anchors, retaining walls, tunnels and basements. The lateral pressure of concrete is borne by anchors and wall-through tie rods, so that no other reinforcement is needed for the formwork, it is featured by its simple and quick operation, wide range adjustment for one-off casting height, smooth concrete surface, and economy and durability.
The cantilever climbing formwork CB-240 has lifting units in two types: diagonal brace type and truss type, truss type is more suitable for the cases with heavier construction load, higher formwork erection and smaller scope of inclination.
The main difference between CB-180 and CB-240 is the main brackets. The width of main platform of these two systems is 180cm and 240cm respectively.
1. Bracket, formwork and construction load are all borne by embeded anchors and wall through tie rods. No additional scaffolding is needed. It is suitable for construction in the high air.
2. The maximum height of concreting can reach 6meters, and the whole part of formwork can be moved back 600mm.
3. The formwork part can be adjusted up and down, and from left to right, relatively to the supporting bracket, and the diagonal brace type formwork can be tilted back and forth.
4. Each connecting parts has a high degree of standardization and versatility.
5. The formwork can be adjusted to stick tightly to concrete surface so as to avoid leaking or misaligning.
6. The bracket system is provided with a suspended platform to facilitate removal of the anchoring parts and the appearance treatment of the concrete.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details: Package Box, Steel Pallet, Steel Frame, Container
Delivery Details: Generally it is 5~30 days, it is according to quantity
1. Consulting, Design and Quotation
Offer you a general idea of formwork and scaffolding among Lianggong various systems, to fit your project demand.
Design and customized forming and shoring proposal, according to your structural drawing by AUTO-CAD.
2. Manufacture and Quality Inspection
Large scale production workshop and first class production line, as well as professional quality inspection team, which will provide you with high quality standard products.
Test report will be available, according to different norms from different regions. In order to offer no worries to clients or meet destination authority requirements.
3. Packing and Shipment
From fabrication to loading, use standard export packages to get to your sites quickly.
4. Remote or On-Site Instruction
If you have any questions, we can provide remote or on-site guidance, our aim is to make our customers feel at ease and satisfied throughout the process.